Wipe-a-Bits are adorable, one of a kind cloth wipes. Use them as cloth baby wipes, or for anything you can think of! Pictured above are 4 mini wipes made out of Minky/ Minky Chenille for girls.
They almost look to pretty to use, especially on a messy hiney, but I promise-from experience, they not only work, but wash up beautifully!
To order please select from the following options...
- Size: Choose 4x4 mini size, or 8x8 regular size
- Amount: Short Stack (5 wipes),Tall Stack (10 wipes), or custom amount
- Pattern: Girl, Boy, mixed, gender neutral, or custom designed prints
- Fronts: All Minky, all cotton, or a mix(both are various patterns)
- Backs: Minky Chenille (coordinating colors) or white bamboo terry
Short Stack (5)
- Regular: $8.75 (1.75/each)
Tall Stack (10)
- Regular: $17.00 (1.70/each)
An example of how to email your order, feel free to copy, paste, edit into your email:
Size: Mini 4x4
Amount: Short stack (5)
Backs: white bamboo terry
Please keep in mind that for anything other than custom, Sandi will select prints. We use leftover smaller fabric pieces to create the wipes so her selection will vary. She will create a surprise set for you when ordering this way (girl, boy, mix, or neutral). If you want specific fabrics, you need to order each wipe as a custom design.
A few notes from experience (from Carisa, Sandi's daughter):
- Minky on one side looks good, feels good but is not great for actually wiping messes.
- Cotton can be used to wipe, but isn't very soft.
- The back fabrics we use (Chenille or bamboo terry) are wonderful for wiping and get the big messes!
- I have both cotton and Minky fronts on my wipe stash and I like both, and use neither for actual wiping most of the time.
- I personally own about 8 mini wipes and 10 regular wipes. I use the regular for big poopies and use the mini just for a simple wipe.